Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels
This product is no longer available
Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels
Closeout, 20% Off All Remaining Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels! Regular Price $189.95-$299.95, Now $151.95-$239.95!Free Domestic Shipping On All Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels!The Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels are the latest addition to Shimano's offshore spinning reel line up. These reels are specially designed for the blue water angler. Saragosa reels come standard with features such as Shimano's Propulsion Line Management System, Paladin Gearing, waterproof drags and shielded A-RB bearings.
Shimano's Paladin gear durability enhancement features machined, cold forged aluminum and brass gearing over standard die-cast gears. This system produces much smoother and incredibly durable reel gearing. Shimano's Propulsion line management system features a special spool and component design which helps line come off the spool more efficiently. This means smoother and longer casts, less line twist and no more wind knots, birdsnets or backlashes. The system also helps line lay on the spool more evenly so repetitive casting always has the same performance.
Saragosa Spinning Reels will allow you to tackle the toughest species and conditions with elegance and power and with up to 44 pounds of drag, to stop even the meanest offshore sportfish species.
The Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels have the following features:
- Paladin Gear Durability Enhancement
- Propulsion Line Management System
- S A-RB Shielded Ball Bearings
- High speed gear ratios
- Stopperless design (No anti-reverse switch)
- Aluminum frame
- Graphite rotor (Aluminum on 14000 and 18000 models)
- Power Roller III line roller
- One-Piece Bail Wire
- Aerowave Oscillation (3000-8000 models)
- Aero Wrap Oscillation (14000 and 18000 models)
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse
- 5 S A-RB Bearings (3000-8000 models)
- 6 S A-RB Bearings (14000 and 18000 models)
- One Roller Bearing
- Machined Aluminum Handle
- Ergonomic, Septon handle grips
- Fluidrive II
- Cold Forged, ported aluminum spool with titanium lip
- Easy access waterproof drag
- Dartainium drag (6000-18000 models)
- Approved for saltwater use
- Rated for use with monofilament, fluorocarbon and braided lines
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
Please note that a bail-less kit is available for the Shimano Saragosa Spinning Reels. This item is available by special order. Please contact us for product availability.
Please select the model from the list above.
I recently purchased the Shimano Saragosa 8000 to add to my Stripper aresenal - The 8000 is the perfect balance used with my Lamiglas 10, 3-6 Surf Rod - The Drag system on this unit is smooth with an easy adjustable knob when wearing gloves on cold days on the beach. Fishh USA provided easy ordering and received my order in only a few days over the Holiday - Excellent choice when you need yto count on a One Line Store - Fish USA Thank You
Pros: Water Proof Drag, Weight, Ergononic Design, Shimano Warrenty, Bearings
Cons: No bailess kit included
Best Uses: Surf and Off shore
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.