Shimano Calcutta D Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Shimano Calcutta D Baitcasting Reels offer a whole new design to the reel series that has become a classic with both fresh and saltwater anglers. These reels come in sizes for serious cranking and with the power, rigidity and durability for season after season use. With Shimano’s ‘S Compact Body’ for better in the hand comfort, the new Calcutta D reels will lead a new Round Era for anglers who look for quality, function, design and longevity.
The New Calcutta D reels feature X-Ship, an innovative double bearing supported pinion gear design providing a smooth, effortless retrieve and Shimano's new X-Drag design - the reel handle has been repositioned closer to the body to increase cranking leverage, rigidity and torque.
Features of Shimano Calcutta D Baitcasting Reels include:
- Cold Forged Aluminum Frames
- Super Stopper
- X-Drag for ultimate leverage
- X-Ship Double Bearing Supported Pinion Gear
- Super Free Bearing Supported Pinion Gear System (SF)
- Variable Brake System (VBS)
- High Efficiency Gearing (HEG)
- Lo-Mass Drilled Spool System
- 2 SA-RB Ball Bearings + 2 A-RB Ball Bearings
- Backed by Shimano's Platinum Service Plan
Specifications for Shimano Calcutta D Baitcasting Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Shimano Calcutta D Baitcasting Reels|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.