Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rods are versatile rods that can be used across many species from coast to coast. These rods feature Fuji graphite reel seats with cushioned stainless steel hoods, durable EVA grips, and strong fighting butts. The famous Ugly Stik construction gives these rods an advantage for fighting trophy-sized fish.
Features of Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rods include:
- Howald Process Double-Built blank design with E-Glass outer construction and graphite core
- Durable, fighting length "Ugly Tuff" EVA grips
- Graphite Fuji reel seats with stainless steel cushioned hoods
- Heavy-duty stainless steel reinforced guides and tip tops (BWCAO models have aluminum oxide guides)
- Fast action tips and strong, reinforced fighting butts
- Great live bait rod for large catfish, stripers, and bigwater game fish
- Exclusive “Ugly Back” 60-day/5-year limited warranty through Shakespeare
|Model||Length||Pieces||Power||Line Weight (lb.)||Lure Weight (oz.)||Handle|
|BWC220070||7' 0"||1||Med. Light||12-30||1/2-4||C|
|BWC220270||7' 0"||1||Med. Heavy||30-60||3/4-8||A|
|BWCAO220270||7' 0"||1||Med. Heavy||30-60||3/4-8||A|
|BWD220080||8' 0"||2||Med. Light||12-30||1-4||B|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.