Ross Worldwide Essence FC Series Fly Rods
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Closeout! 20% Off All Remaining Ross Worldwide Essence FC Series Fly Rods! Regular Price $179.00-$189.00, Now $143.00-$151.00! Supplies Are Limited. If one of these items show out of stock in your basket please remove it or it will be removed from your order and the total will be adjusted. Thank you.
Free Domestic Shipping On All Ross Worldwide Essence FC Series Fly Rods! The Essence FC Series Fly Rods are the perfect blend of impeccable casting performance, eye-catching aesthetics, reserved power and integrity. The Essence FC is Ross Worldwide's mid-range offering, but still modestly priced. This 4-piece rod series has a deep brown finish with well-appointed gold and maroon accents. The cosmetics are further enhanced with the beautiful nickel-plated reel seats with walnut inserts on freshwater models and the all aluminum reel seats on the saltwater models.
The Essence FC proprietary R-2 graphite design is a medium-fast action taper that is perfect for any casting style. This design is slightly faster than the Essence FS Series and will carry line effortlessly when making short, medium and long distance casts. The Essence FC series fly rods are smooth casting and are sensitive and precise, without compromising on strength. These are simply great rods that any angler will be proud to own.
The Essence FC Series Fly Rods include the following features:
- Premium R-2 graphite blank construction
- Smooth medium-fast actions
- Half Wells handle with uplocking nickel reel seat with walnut insert on 3 wt. through 6 wt. Freshwater rods
- Full Wells handle with uplocking aluminum reel seat and fighting butt on 6 wt. Saltwater through 10 wt. rods
- Chrome snake guides and titanium oxide stripper guides
- Alignment dots on each rod section
- Cordura rod case and microfiber rod sock included with each rod
All Essence FC Series Fly Rods are four piece only.
|Essence FC Series Fly Rods Specifications|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.