Redwing Tackle Blackbird Center Pin Float Reel
- Review This Product
The Redwing Tackle Blackbird Center Pin Float Reel is the result of five years of research, development and testing. The Blackbird Center Pin Float Reel features machined T6061 Aluminum construction with 304 Stainless Steel components, durable Derlin handles and Teflon wear parts. Each reel has been fined tuned for smoothness of rotation and dimensional accuracy.
The Redwing Tackle Blackbird Center Pin Float Reel also features an adjustable on-the-fly drag system, which adds drag to aid in the control of larger fish. The spool side of the reel has a small dial for engaging the drag system and clicker. The larger dial on the opposite side of the reel adjusts the strength of the drag.
Features of the Redwing Tackle Blackbird Center Pin Float Reel include:
- Machined aluminum frame and spool
- Stainless steel components
- 4 1/2" spool diameter, 13/16" inner spool width
- Built-in drag system
- Precision Japanese stainless steel ball bearings
- Ported spool with exposed rim for easy control
- Closed back design keep internal parts free of dirt
- Drag engaged clicker
- Twin Derlin handles
- 2 extra bearings included
- Includes black neoprene reel case
- Each reel is individually numbered, limited edition of 100
- Black in color
- Manufacturer's 2-year limited warranty
Specifications for Frogg Toggs Amphib Neoprene Stockingfoot Chest Waders can be seen in the Size Chart tab above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.