Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Redington Sonic-ProFree Domestic Shipping On All Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants!Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants offer Redington's premier Sonic-Pro technology to keep you dry and comfortable. The adjustable waist and optional suspenders make these waders the perfect option for the angler looking for an alternative to a chest wader. These waders are ideal to fish in when the weather is warm, but the water is still cold or between seasons.
Stockingfoot Wading Pants
Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants feature articulated seams for increased mobility. The gravel guards keep debris out of your boots and are easily secured with the anti-fouling lace hook. This unique design virtually eliminates catching the gravel guard fabric loop with fly line. The custom hemostat clamp d-ring provides a quick and easy access place to keep your hemostats. The Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants come with a handy mesh carrying bag to transport and store them in.
Standard features of the Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants are shown below:
The Redington Sonic-Pro Stockingfoot Wading Pants are available in sizes Small through XX-Large. These waders are Driftwood in color.
- 100% nylon, 4-layer, wader fabric
- 185 g/m2 High Density Mini Oxford
- High-tech Ultra Sonic Welded construction (no sew) and double taped seams throughout
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Removable suspenders
- Hemostat clamp d-ring
- Laser cut exterior pockets with YKK water resistant zippers
- Adjustable waist band
- High density, ergonomically shaped neoprene booties
- Gravel guards with moulded anti-fouling lace hook
- Interior welded storage pocket
- Articulated seams for increased mobility
- Mesh carry bag included
|Specifications - Mens Sizes|
To order, please select the size from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.