RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line
Please select an option
- Review This Product
RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line offers anglers an ultra-powerful, easy casting fly line built for exceptionally long casts. This line features a short, aggressive front taper that easily carries large flies and weighted streamers. Its powerful head design loads rods deeply and efficiently for effortless casts.
RIO OutBound Short Fly Line is built using XS Technology for super slick, dirt repelling performance and maximum distance. The coldwater coating ensures the line remains tangle-free and supple. OutBound Short Fly Line is offered in a variety of densities.
Features of RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line include:
- XS Technology
- Density Compensation (S3 and S6 only)
- Heavier than standard fly lines
- Short, powerful taper
- Unique front-loaded weight distribution
- Front loop
- Back loop
- F - full floating line
- F/S1 - floating line with a 30 ft. ultra slow sinking "hover" head
- F/I - floating line with a 15 ft. intermediate tip
- I - full intermediate line with a 30 ft. head
- I/S3 - intermediate line with a 30 ft. slow sinking Type 3 head
- I/S6 - intermediate line with a 30 ft. fast sinking Type 6 head
Specifications for RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line is made in the U.S.A.
RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line|
|WF6I||235||30||100||1.5 - 2.0 ips|
|WF7I||265||30||100||1.5 - 2.0 ips|
|WF8I||315||30||100||1.5 - 2.0 ips|
|WF9I||375||30||100||1.5 - 2.0 ips|
|WF10I||425||30||100||1.5 - 2.0 ips|
|RIO Specialty Series OutBound Short Fly Line|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.