Plano 767 Angled Tackle System
- Review This Product
Plano 767 Angled Tackle SystemThe Plano 767 Angled Tackle System provides quicker access and increased tackle security. It includes 5 utility boxes and 1 wallet that provide quick access to your tackle, while the DuraView covers and doors allow you to easily view the contents. This angled tackle system was engineered from the ground up with the serious angler in mind. Measures 18" L x 9.5" W x 11" H.
Standard features of the Plano 767 Angled Tackle System include:
To order, please select "Add to Basket" above.
- Main compartment presents utility boxes at 15 degree angle for ease of access
- Integrated, expandable rear pocket
- DuraView covers and doors
- Includes two 2-3650 utility boxes, two 3455 Stow-Away utility boxes, one 3607-04 FTO Elite utility box, and one 4648 polycarbonate wallet
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Sturdy carrying handle
- Graphite/Sandstone color
- Measures 18" L x 9.5" W x 11" H
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.