New for 2013!
Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels feature a Hybrid Body System developed by Pflueger engineers to create a strong yet light weight and smooth reel. This system incorporates aluminum in critical strength areas like the stem to maximize strength. Graphite is used in less stressed areas to cutout unnecessary weight.
Purist Spinning Reels are equipped with 9 stainless steel bearings and an On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing. The Sure-click bail provides an audible signal when bail is fully opened and ready to cast.
Features of Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels include:
- 9 stainless steel ball bearings
- On/Off instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight Hybrid Body System construction provides the strength of an aluminum body without the weight
- Machined ported and double anodized aluminum spool
- Smoothed sealed carbon fiber drag system
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Sure-click bail
- Anit-twist titanium line roller
- Convertible Left and Right hand retrieve
Additional specifications for Pflueger Purist Spinning Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag (lbs.)|
|1325X||5.2:1||22.4||220/2 110/4 90/6||200/4 140/6 110/8||7.3||6|
|1330X||5.2:1||25.2||255/4 145/6 130/8||275/6 190/8 160/10||8.6||9|
|1335X||5.2:1||27.4||230/6 185/8 155/10||250/8 220/10 160/14||10.3||10|
|1340X||5.2:1||30.2||285/8 230/10 195/12||320/10 280/14 200/20||11.3||12|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.