Pflueger Arbor Spinning Combos feature an Arbor Spinning Reel with a "large arbor" design. The larger spool diameter and the short oscillation stroke combine for great line management and casting characteristics. Arbor reels use a hybrid aluminium body system, which combines an aluminium frame and sideplate with a graphite rotor.
Arbor Spinning Combos are matched with an IM-8 graphite rod specifically designed for the Arbor reels. These rods provide are lightweight, provide increased sensitivity, and are equipped with a split grip cork handle to reduce weight and provide better balance.
Features of Pflueger Arbor Spinning Combos include:
Arbor Spinning Reel
- Large arbor spool design
- 7 stainless steel ball bearings
- One-way clutch instant anti-reverse bearing
- Lightweight aluminum body
- Durable graphite rotor
- Double anodized machined aluminum spool with porting
- Sure-Click bail
- Machined aluminum handle with soft touch knob
- Sealed carbon fiber drag system
- Spare aluminum spool
- Solid aluminum bail wire
- Braid ready
- 4.3:1 Gear ratio
- IM-8 graphite construction
- Stainless steel frames with stainless steel inserts
- Split grip cork handle
- Top grade cork handle for comfortable grip
- Lightweight graphite reel seat
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Specifically designed for the Arbor reels
- Large Arbor Guide System
Additional specifications for Pflueger Arbor Spinning Combos are shown in the table below:
|Reel Weight (oz.)||Rod Length||Rod Power|
|12.1||7' 0"||Med. Heavy|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.