Penn Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels are designed from a lightweight graphite frame and outfitted with a free-floating spool due to the Live Spindle design. The revolutionary Live Spindle design provides exceptional casting performance by allowing the spool to spin independently of the spindle and pinion gear, which significantly reduces friction experienced from the extreme acceleration of the spool when casting.
Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice. The externally adjustable Adjusta-Mag braking system utilized on the 12 and 15 sizes create one of the most castable reels in its class.
Features of the include:
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Externally Adjust-Mag casting brake (on 12 and 15 sizes only)
- Versa-Drag system
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Live Spindle Design with free floating spool
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Line Capacity Rings
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knob
Specifications for the Penn Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Squall Star Drag Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Squall Star Drag Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.