Lever Drag Conventional Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels!
Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels feature a durable lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, recessed ergonomic drag lever, and top of the line Dura-Drag system to put your mind and muscles at ease. The sleek design and tough components is what makes the Squall Lever Drag series a heavy hitter among lightweight graphite lever drags.
Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice.
Features of Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frames and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- 6 stainless steel bearing system
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- Switch Blade Harness Lugs
- Line Capacity Rings
- Available in left- and right-hand retrieve
Additional specifications for Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.