Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels feature a durable lightweight graphite frame and sideplates, recessed ergonomic drag lever, and top of the line Dura-Drag system to put your mind and muscles at ease. The sleek design and tough components is what makes the Squall Lever Drag series a heavy hitter among lightweight graphite lever drags.
Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice.
Features of the Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frames and sideplates
- Forged and machined aluminum spool
- Stainless steel main and pinion gear
- 6 stainless steel bearing system
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents "drag creep" caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- Switch Blade Harness Lugs
- Line Capacity Rings
- Available in left- and right-hand retrieve
The Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Squall Lever Drag Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.