Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reels have been newly redesigned - including several significant upgrades, making this the most advanced addition to your arsenal. These reels feature a Slammer Drag System to provide extreme range and endless adjustment, a Superline Spool to eliminate the need for backing, and a full metal body and sideplate to keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads.
Spinfisher V Spinning Reels also feature a 5 stainless steel ball bearing system, three HT-100 drag washers, and a techno-balanced rotor to provide a smooth drag under heavy loads and smooth retrieves.
Features of the Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reels include:
- New thicker heavy duty aluminum bail wire adds strength and durability
- Superline Spool
- Slammer Drag System
- 5 Shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Infinite anti-reverse (back up ratchet on 7500-10500 sizes)
- Friction trip ramp prevents premature bail trip when casting
- Stainless steel mainshaft and alloy main gear
- Line Capacity Rings
- Triple-supported and oversized stainless steel mainshaft (9500 and 10500 models)
- Enhanced gear ratios on smaller sizes
- Lever Line Drag (LL models only)
Specifications for the Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Penn Spinfisher V Spinning Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.