Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels
Please select an option
Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels offer the same legendary Senator toughness with higher gear ratios. These Special Senator reels are ready for trolling, bottom fishing, or anything else you can think of. These reels can do it all.
Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels feature a lightweight graphite frame, stainless steel frame rings, HT-100 drag washers to provide smooth drag under heavy loads, and a multi-disc star drag system for smooth and consistent drag.
Features of the Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frame
- Machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”
- HT-100 drag washers
- Multi-disc star drag system
- 2 shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Heavy-duty clicker
Specifications for the Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Special Senator Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Special Senator Conventional Reel|
Pros: Penn reel is durable, dependable, and some operating.
Best Uses: Deep sea fishing most of the time
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.