Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel
Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is a favorite reel of live bait anglers because of its extreme freespool quick take-apart sideplate that is ideal for changing spools when fishing conditions change.
Features of the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel include:
- Quick take-apart sideplate
- Black anodized aluminum spool
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates
- Manganese-bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized fighting knob
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated external parts
- Multi-stop anti-reverse
Specifications for the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel|
The "Pro's" and the "Cons" of this reel...
Los Angeles, California
Pros: Reel IS lightweight and responds with precision!
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? No
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.