Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel
Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is a favorite reel of live bait anglers because of its extreme freespool quick take-apart sideplate that is ideal for changing spools when fishing conditions change.
Features of the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel include:
- Quick take-apart sideplate
- Black anodized aluminum spool
- Durable and lightweight composite side plates
- Manganese-bronze main gear
- Stainless steel pinion
- HT-100 powered drag system
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized fighting knob
- Corrosion-resistant chrome plated external parts
- Multi-stop anti-reverse
Specifications for the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel|
The "Pro's" and the "Cons" of this reel...
Los Angeles, California
Pros: Reel IS lightweight and responds with precision!
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? No
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.