The Penn Jigmaster Conventional Combo is a perfectly balanced live bait combo featuring the Penn Jigmaster Reel and Penn Slammer Rod.
The Penn Jigmaster Conventional Reel is a favorite reel of live bait anglers because of its extreme freespool quick take-apart sideplate that is ideal for changing spools when fishing conditions change.
The Jigmaster Conventional Combo features the Penn Slammer rods with a one-piece tubular graphite composite blank, EVA grips, and a heavy-duty graphite reel seat.
Features of the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Combo include:
Jigmaster Conventional Reel
- Quick take apart frame makes it easy to change spools with different line weights
- Lightweight, one-piece, open-top graphite frame
- High-strength marine grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Stainless steel reel stand
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Counter-balanced handle with oversized paddle knobs
- 1-Piece tubular graphite composite blank
- Graphite reel seat
- EVA grips
- Graphite gimbal with cover
Additional specifications for the Penn Jigmaster Conventional Combo are shown in the table below:
|Model||Reel Model||Gear Ratio||Capacity (lbs./yds.)||Weight (oz.)||Rod Model||Length||Line Weight (lbs.)|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.