Penn International V
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn International V Conventional Reels!
Penn International V Conventional Reels are precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, not weak plastic parts that may flex under heavy drags or intense heat. Legendary for their dependability and easy to use, just set the hook and crank like mad!
International V Conventional Reels feature a Push-to-Turn preset drag knob to eliminate accidental changes to the drag and prevent lost fish due to pulled hooks or slack in your line. The Dura-Drag system results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
Features of Penn International V Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Dura-Drag system
- Push-To-Turn preset drag knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
Additional specifications for Penn International V Conventional Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.