Penn International V Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn International V Conventional Reels are precision machined from high-strength, lightweight, aircraft grade aluminum, not weak plastic parts that may flex under heavy drags or intense heat. Legendary for their dependability and easy to use, just set the hook and crank like mad!
International V Conventional Reels feature a Push-to-Turn preset drag knob to eliminate accidental changes to the drag and prevent lost fish due to pulled hooks or slack in your line. The Dura-Drag system results in a smoother start up and virtually eliminates hesitation, even under extreme drag settings.
Features of the Penn International V Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates keep precise gear alignment under heavy loads
- Dura-Drag system
- Push-To-Turn preset drag knob eliminates accidental changes to the drag
- Ratcheted drag lever prevents “drag creep” caused by hours of trolling and vibrations
- Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Stainless steel reel stand
- Braid Ready to handle the strain that braided lines put on a reel
Specifications for the Penn International V Conventional Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Penn International V Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.