Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger
This product is no longer available
Penn Fathom-Master 600NW
The Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger is designed for both salt and freshwater with strong, corrosion resistant components including a glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base and a gold anodized aluminum boom. Whether plying the Great Lakes for salmon, sinking a ribbonfish for a smoker, or trolling the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest, Penn Downriggers are the choice of proven captains due to their reliability and durability.
Features of Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger include:
- 24" Gold anodized aluminum Boom
- 200 ft. cable
- High strength, glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base
- 1-hand operation
- Long handle lever for 1-to-1 ratio cranking
- Oversized spool
- One-piece, molded boom tip
- Depth of the weight displayed in large, easy-to-read numerals
- Tru-Trac cable hardware pre-installed
- Lockable hold-down
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
penn 600 downrigger
Best Uses: strong tides
Would you recommend this product? No
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.