Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger
This product is no longer available
Penn Fathom-Master 600NW
The Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger is designed for both salt and freshwater with strong, corrosion resistant components including a glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base and a gold anodized aluminum boom. Whether plying the Great Lakes for salmon, sinking a ribbonfish for a smoker, or trolling the cold waters of the Pacific Northwest, Penn Downriggers are the choice of proven captains due to their reliability and durability.
Features of Penn Fathom-Master 600NW Manual Downrigger include:
- 24" Gold anodized aluminum Boom
- 200 ft. cable
- High strength, glass reinforced polycarbonate frame, spool, and base
- 1-hand operation
- Long handle lever for 1-to-1 ratio cranking
- Oversized spool
- One-piece, molded boom tip
- Depth of the weight displayed in large, easy-to-read numerals
- Tru-Trac cable hardware pre-installed
- Lockable hold-down
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
|penn 600 downrigger|
great item works as it should
Best Uses: strong tides
Would you recommend this product? No
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.