Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels are constructed with a full metal body and sideplates and machine cut marine grade bronze main gear for exceptional PENN durability. The Live Spindle Design and internally adjustable centrifugal braking system ensure exceptional casting so whether you want to cast further or fly-line live bait with ease the Fathom is the ideal choice.
Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice. The Versa-Drag system lets anglers rearrange the sequence of the keyed metal washers and eared HT-100 washers so the reel can be set up for a wide range of drag settings without additional parts.
Features of the Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels include:
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear with hardened stainless steel pinion
- Full metal body and sideplates
- 5 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Live Spindle Design
- Internally adjustable centrifugal braking system
- Line Capacity Rings
Specifications for the Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reels is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Fathom Star Drag Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.