Levelwind Conventional Reels
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels!
Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels feature a full metal body for superior durability. These reels feature a smooth Versa-Drag system with HT-100 washers for smooth drag under heavy loads. Designed to handle extreme abuse day-in and day-out so whether you are bottom-fishing or casting live bait, the Fathom will stand up to the hardest fishing conditions.
Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the Reels in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice. These reels also feature 3 stainless steel ball bearings and a stainless steel TiN coated levelwind system.
Features of Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels include:
- Full metal body and sideplates
- Stainless steel TiN coated levelwind system
- Marine-grade bronze alloy main gear
- Precision-machined stainless steel pinion gear
- Instant anti-reverse bearing with silent back up ratchet
- Braid ready to handle the strain braid lines put on a reel
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- 3 Shielded stainless steel ball bearings
- Reversible Harness Lugs on models FTH40LW & FTH60LW
- Line Capacity Rings
Additional specifications for Penn Fathom Levelwind Conventional Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.