Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel
- Review This Product
The Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel was engineered to be an extremely versatile all-around reel and packs enough punch to get just about any species back to the boat. This reel features a lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”.
The Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel is equipped with a Versa-Handle design allowing you to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. This reel also boasts a powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads and super strong black anodized spools.
Features of the Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel include:
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- Line Capacity Rings
Specifications for the Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel can be seen on the Specifications tab above.
|Penn Defiance Star Drag Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.