Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels were engineered to be extremely versatile all-around reels and pack enough punch to get just about any species back to the boat. These reels feature a stainless steel levelwind system and lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”.
Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle design allowing you to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. These reels also boast powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads and super strong black anodized spools.
Features of the Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- Stainless steel levelwind
- Line Capacity Rings
The Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels are made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.