Levelwind Conventional Reels
Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels were engineered to be extremely versatile all-around reels and pack enough punch to get just about any species back to the boat. These reels feature a stainless steel levelwind system and lightweight graphite frame and sideplates with stainless steel frame rings for improved rigidity to prevent “frame-flex”.
Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels are equipped with a Versa-Handle design allowing you to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. These reels also boast powerful HT-100 Drag System that provides smooth drag under heavy loads and super strong black anodized spools.
Features of Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels include:
- Lightweight graphite frame and sideplates
- Forged, machined and anodized aluminum spool
- 4 shielded stainless steel bearing system
- Machine-cut marine grade bronze main gear
- Hardened stainless steel pinion gear
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- Stainless steel frame rings enhances rigidity to prevent "frame flex"
- Stainless steel levelwind
- Line Capacity Rings
Additional specifications for Penn Defiance Levelwind Conventional Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please select from the list above.