Penn Baja Special
Free Domestic Shipping On All Penn Baja Special Conventional Reels!
The Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel is an extremely powerful, smooth reel you can use for bottom-fishing or deep water heavy jigging. Designed with the Baja angler in mind and modeled after PENN’s fabled Senator reel, the Baja Special’s bullet-proof design and durable components allow anglers to stop fish in their tracks day after day. The deep, narrow arbor considerably increases its line capacity giving that added piece of mind when you hook into a big fish.
The Baja Special Conventional Reel is equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the reel in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice.
Features of Penn Baja Special Conventional Reels include:
- Machined aluminum frame with reinforced sideplates
- Disengaging pinion design for extreme castability
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- 6 stainless steel shielded ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- “Double Dog” anti-reverse for never fail reliability
- Reversible harness lugs
- Adjustable handle arm design with large fighting grip
- Made in USA - Manufactured in Philadelphia
Additional specifications for Penn Baja Special Conventional Reels are shown in the table below:
|Weight (oz.)||Max Drag|
We stock the most popular models in this series. We can obtain all other models and generally are able to ship them out within two business days of the date we receive the order. You may contact us
if you would like to check on stock and shipping times.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.