Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel
- Review This Product
The Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel is an extremely powerful, smooth reel you can use for bottom-fishing or deep water heavy jigging. Designed with the Baja angler in mind and modeled after PENN’s fabled Senator reel, the Baja Special’s bullet-proof design and durable components allow anglers to stop fish in their tracks day after day. The deep, narrow arbor considerably increases its line capacity giving that added piece of mind when you hook into a big fish.
The Baja Special Conventional Reel is equipped with a Versa-Handle system allowing anglers to choose how long the handle should be in less than a minute. Assemble the reel in the long position for more power or assemble in the short position for more speed, your choice.
Features of the Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel include:
- Machined aluminum frame with reinforced sideplates
- Disengaging pinion design for extreme castability
- Stainless steel main and pinion gears
- 6 stainless steel shielded ball bearings
- HT-100 drag washers provide smooth drag under heavy loads
- “Double Dog” anti-reverse for never fail reliability
- Reversible harness lugs
- Adjustable handle arm design with large fighting grip
Specifications for the Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel is made in the U.S.A.
|Penn Baja Special Conventional Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.