Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo
This product has been discontinued. Please take a look at the recommended similar products.
- Review This Product
Okuma Wire Line Pre-RiggedThe Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo offers a quality Ready-to-Fish freshwater trolling combo at a great price. This combo features the Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel paired with the Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod.
The Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo includes the following items:
Features of the Okuma Wire Line Pre-Rigged Trolling Combo are described below.
- REEL - Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel (MA-30DX)
- ROD - Okuma Classic Pro GTL Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod (CP-DD-902M) 2-pc, 9' 0", medium action
- WIRE LINE - 1000' 30lb Mason Multi-Strand Wire Line
- FJR Twili Tip Wire Line Guide
The Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel has the following features:
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Machine cut brass and stainless gears
- Oversized multi-disc drag
- Oversized star drag for quick adjustments
- One-piece, corrosion resistant graphite frame
- Flush fitting graphite reel clamp
- Selectable line clicker
|Okuma Magda Pro DX Linecounter Reel Specifications|
|17.3 oz.||17 lbs.|
The Okuma Classic Pro GLT Dipsey Diver Trolling Rod has the following features:
Additional rod specifications are provided in the table below:
- Specialized Great Lakes actions
- Durable fiberglass blank construction
- Double footed, stainless steel guides
- Titanium oxide guide inserts on Lake Trolling, Dipsy Diver and Downrigger models
- Solid stainless steel guides on Copper/Leadcore wire models
- Uplocking, Fuji-style reel seats
- Eva foam grips (rubberized, shrink tube overlay on rear grips)
- Tip over butt ferrule connections
- Hook keeper
|Model||Action||Length||Line Weights||Guides||Fore Grip||Butt Grip|
Mason Multi-Strand Wire Line is constructed of 1 X 7 stranded stainless steel wire. It is kink resistant and excellent for downrigger fishing, rig making, and many other usages.
The Twili-Tip Wire Line Guide provides a gentle radius at the rod tip to reduce drag and extend the life of wire line. Its bright yellow end makes it easy to see the rod action. The Twili-Tip comes with 6 inserts of different sizes to place over the rod tip (after removing the old tip-top). Once the correct sized insert is put onto your rod tip, you can slip the Twili-Tip into the insert.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.