Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels
Please select an option
The Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels feature Okuma's patented simple baitfeeder system. The rear of the reel features a switch that fully disengages the gears and drag system. There is a secondary micro-click drag system that controls how freely the line is made available to the bait, preventing line overruns. Biting fish are allowed to move freely, while total control is still maintained over the line and reel. With just a single turn of the reel handle the baitfeeding system is disengaged and the drive and drag systems are re-engaged.
The Trio Baitfeeders feature Okuma's Crossover Construction technology. This technology utilizes lightweight graphite construction that is bolstered with solid aluminum in all the right places. This results in a lightweight comfortable reel. The Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include all of the signature strength and smoothness features that are a trademark of the Trio series of reels.
Features of the Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include:
- Multi-disk Japanese oiled felt drag washers
- 9 Stainless steel ball bearings
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision elliptical gearing
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, high density gearing
- CRC: Corrosion resistant body coating process
- ADC aluminum drag chamber
- Crossover aluminum and graphite hybrid body, rotor and spool design
- EOS: Patented, elliptical oscillation system
- Rigid, forged aluminum handle design
- Size 30 & 40 reels feature a traditional lightweight EVA knob
- Size 55, 65 & 80 reels feature an oversized ball shaped EVA power handle
- Oversized ball shaped EVA power handle provides maximum grip and leverage
- DFD: Dual force drag system
- Hydro block watertight drag seal
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer-balanced Rotor
- Narrow blade body design
Specifications for the Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Trio Baitfeeder Spinning Reel|
Best Uses: big fish
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.