Okuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Okuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting ReelsOkuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting Reels offers simplified styling while retaining a total commitment to performance. These reels are available in both right and left hand retrieve. Okuma Tormenta Reels feature machined aluminum spool and a multi-disc drag system, with a three bearing drive system, single externally adjustable magnetic cast control system, and chromed handle. The bold strength of Okuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting Reels Alumilite construction frame, A6061-T6 spool, and multi-disc drag is tempered by the smooth handling of an eight bearing drive system, micro-click drag adjustment and ergonomic swept-in handle.
Okuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting Reels feature a corrosion resistant graphite frame and a multi-disc composite drag system. Tormenta Reels have a drive system that includes 2 ball bearings and 1 roller bearing drive, which offers smooth operation. This reel has exceptional distance and accuracy with solid stopping power.
Standard features of the Okuma Tormenta Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- Corrosion resistant graphite frame and side plates
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized U-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- 2BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- Available gear ratio: 6.6:1
- Available in both left- and right-handed retrieve
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.