Okuma Solterra Trolling Reels are Okuma's broadest line of lever drag reels, with applications from Alaska to Panama and Hawaii to Maine. Building on a base of stainless steel main gears, pinion gears and spool shaft, Solterra's extend outward with anodized aluminum spools and durable, corrosion resistant frames. Models begin at size 10 and continue through 50-wide, delivering an angler-driven selection of single-speed, two-speed, open top, trolling, levelwind, and copper line models that anticipate every application.
Okuma Solterra Trolling Reels features Okuma's all-new "Carbonite" drag system offering a newly-developed carbon-based drag material which displaces heat and friction consistently and steadily even under the harshest of fishing conditions.
Features of the Okuma Solterra Trolling Reels include:
- Stainless steel main gears, pinion gears and shafts
- Single-speed, high-speed and two-speed models
- Durable corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Forged aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Graphite frame and sideplates
- Carbonite drag system with Cal's universal drag grease
- Double-dog, proprietary silent anti-reverse
- Dual anti-reverse system on all 10/15 sizes
- Ratcheting drag lever for precise settings
- Stainless steel Body Armor reduces frame flex, 20-50W models
- Patented T-Bar handle with Easy Roll graphite insert, 20-50W models
- Ergo Grip comfort handle on all 10/15 models
- Low profile On/Off clicker with stainless steel wishbone
- Strong Arm Levelwind on L models
- LX models are left hand retrieve
- Open top frame design on CS models
Specifications for the Okuma Solterra Trolling Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
The Okuma Solterra Trolling Reels come with a 1 year warranty through Okuma.