Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rods
Please select an option
The Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rods are constructed on IM-6 graphite blanks to deliver a proven combination of lightweight handling, responsiveness and exceptional durability. Fuji guides with Aluminum Oxide inserts and cork-wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips offer a traditional build for anglers who desire high-end construction components and exceptional performance in a value-laden rod series.
Features of the Solaris Surf Casting rods include:
- IM-6 graphite blank construction
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Fuji stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Cork wrapped non slip fore and rear cork grips
- Soft-touch EVA cushions above and below reel seat
- Rubber/stainless steel butt cap
- Thru-blank handle design
- Limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
|Model ||Length ||Pieces ||Line Wt.|
|Action ||Lure Weight |
|SS-C-1002H-1||10' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
|SS-C-1102H-1||11' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
|SS-C-1202MH-1||12' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rod 10'
Laguna Woods CA
Pros: quality construction, looks great, lots and lots of backbone, very affordable
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.