Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rods
Please select an option
The Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rods are constructed on IM-6 graphite blanks to deliver a proven combination of lightweight handling, responsiveness and exceptional durability. Fuji guides with Aluminum Oxide inserts and cork-wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips offer a traditional build for anglers who desire high-end construction components and exceptional performance in a value-laden rod series.
Features of the Solaris Surf Casting rods include:
- IM-6 graphite blank construction
- Fuji aluminum oxide guide inserts
- Stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Fuji stainless steel hooded reel seats
- Cork wrapped non slip fore and rear cork grips
- Soft-touch EVA cushions above and below reel seat
- Rubber/stainless steel butt cap
- Thru-blank handle design
- Limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
|Model ||Length ||Pieces ||Line Wt.|
|Action ||Lure Weight |
|SS-C-1002H-1||10' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
|SS-C-1102H-1||11' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
|SS-C-1202MH-1||12' 0" ||2 ||20-40 ||Heavy ||3-8 |
Okuma Solaris Surf Casting Rod 10'
Laguna Woods CA
Pros: quality construction, looks great, lots and lots of backbone, very affordable
Best Uses: None Specified
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.