Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods are designed to be tour-ready with a focus on power, sensitivity, casting accuracy and balance. These technique specific rods help to provide maximum proficiency from technique to technique.
Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods are built on 30-Ton carbon fiber blanks that allow you to feel every bump and tap the lure makes. The EVA grips provide comfort while also helping to cut weight on the rod. The foregrip is specifically designed so that the reel seat threads are not exposed. Hard aluminum oxide guide inserts allow for use with braided lines.
Features of Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods include:
- Designed for specific tournament applications
- 30-Ton carbon, ultra sensitive blanks
- All models are one piece rods
- EVA split grips for reduced weight and improved comfort/feel
- Specifically designed foregrip so reel seat threads are not exposed
- Aluminum oxide guide inserts for use with braided lines
- Customized C-40X carbon reel seats
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Hook keeper placed in split-grip area for improved versatility
- All models have 7 guides plus the tip
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Okuma Scott Martin Signature TCS Spinning Rods|
|TCS-S-691M+||6' 9"||M+||Mod. Fast||8 - 15||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||1.25||9.5||4.5|
|TCS-S-701ML||7' 0"||ML||Mod. Fast/Fast||4 - 10||1⁄8 - 1⁄2||1.25||9.5||4.4|
|TCS-S-701M+||7' 0"||M+||Mod. Fast||8 - 12||1⁄8 - 1⁄2||1.25||9.5||4.6|
|Model||Application / Technique|
|TCS-S-691M+||Wacky Worm / Skipping|
|TCS-S-701ML||Drop Shot / Finesse|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.