Okuma SLV Fly Fishing Combos give anglers a perfectly balanced rod and reel in one great package. These combos include a large arbor SLV Fly Reel and a lightweight SLV Fly Rod.
Okuma SLV Fly Reels feature a large arbor design which gives faster line retrieval for a single action reel. Traditionally known as a specialty reel, large arbor reels have been fished by the specialists. With the introduction of the SLV, Okuma has created the perfect blend of value and quality. Okuma has opened up the world of large arbor fishing. The SLV's rigid diecast aluminum construction and super strong, multi-disc cork drag will slow down the hardest charging fish.
Features of Okuma SLV Fly Reels include:
- Multi-disk cork and stainless drag washers
- Roller bearing engages drag in one direction
- Precision machined brass bushing drive system
- Precision machined stainless steel spool shafts
- ALC: Alumilite diecast aluminum frame design
- Diecast aluminum super large arbor spool design
- Non-slip positive grip rubberized handle knobs
- Easy conversion from left to right hand retrieve
Okuma SLV Fly Rods feature quality components at a great price. These rods are offered in a wide selection of line weights and lengths and are great for the beginning fly angler and seasoned pros alike. Lightweight, graphite blanks, titanium oxide stripper guides and hard chrome snake guides, comfortable cork handles and aluminum/carbon fiber reel seats round out these moderate-fast casting machines. All SLV Fly Rods feature a four-piece design four ease when traveling.
Features of Okuma SLV Fly Rods include:
- Lightweight graphite blank construction
- Titanium oxide stripper guides
- Stainless steel snake guides and tip tops
- Aluminum reel seats with carbon fiber inserts
- Quality cork grips
- Okuma rod bag
Specifications for Okuma SLV Fly Fishing Combos can be seen in the Specifications tab above.