Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel
- Review This Product
The Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel brings the elegance and tradition of motor mooching into the modern world of precision design and performance. Constructed on a foundation of 6061-T6 hardened aluminum, Raw II's smooth and powerful multi-disc drag system features Carbonite and stainless steel washers for consistent, long-wearing perfection. Unique in design, the drag system operates as a lever drag, making it easy to reliably tension line when setting downriggers, then return to a precise fishing setting. Easily converted from left- to right-hand retrieve, the Raw II delivers the finest mooching reel on the water.
Features of theOkuma RAW-II Mooching Reel include:
- Precision 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame and spool
- Durable Type-II, two-tone anodized frame and spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Multi-disc Carbonite and stainless steel drag system
- Unique lever drag system for setting downrigger baits
- Machine cut stainless steel spool shaft
- 1-pc. Machined Rigid Frame construction
- Easy-to-change left to right hand retrieval conversion
- 3 precision stainless steel ball bearings
- Includes protective neoprene reel shield
- Aluminum frame and spool
- 1-year limited warranty through Okuma
Specifications for the Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma RAW-II Mooching Reel|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.