Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Spinning Rods!Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Spinning Rods deliver a concise selection of all-around destination rods with worldwide utility (and a far better experience than fishing a beat up lodge rod). Three-piece design constructed with European spigot ferrule connections offers 1-piece rod performance yet travels easily inside a padded and waterproof case.
Each Nomad Travel Spinning rod includes two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility while keeping luggage to a minimum. Premium components were chosen for rock-solid dependability with the realization that home may be continents away. As traveling with rod tubes continues to grow in difficulty and expense, Nomad Inshore Travel rods are a great solution and cheap insurance for a quality trip.
Additional features of these rods include:
- OC9 Technology: Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap
- 3-section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- 2-tip actions included per rod (Example ML/M or M/MH)
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pc. rod
- Waterproof travel bag with shoulder strap
- Cork split-butt rear grip design
- ALPS guides with Zirconium inserts
- ALPS 2-tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- Non slip grip above each ferrule connection for easy assembly
- Durable cork fore and rear grips
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
|Okuma Nomad Inshore Travel Spinning Rods Specifications|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.