Okuma Makaira SEa Elite Two-Speed Lever Drag Reels
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma Makaira SEa Elite Two-SpeedNew for 2013! Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Makaira SEa Elite Two-Speed Lever Drag Reels!Okuma Makaira SEa Elite Two-Speed Lever Drag Reels embrace and address four cornerstones- design, drive, drag, and durability. Okuma's multi-national design team, in cooperation with Tiburon Engineering, set out to reinvent the offshore reel. These reels feature Makaira SEa's Proprietary anti-reverse system that allows for a smoother and quieter feeling. Makaira SEa Two-Speed Lever Drag reels utilize helical cut main and pinion gears for improved gear meshing and additional smoothness. Okuma applies a CRC, Corrosion Resistant Coating, process to all internal and external parts for maximum corrosion protection.
Lever Drag Reels
Makaira SEa reels provide uncompromised excellence within every aspect of its design, construction and performance. To further enhance Makaira SEa's function and performance, Okuma applies Cal's Universal drag grease to the carbon fiber drag washers for the smoothest wet drag system. All models of the Okuma Makaira SEa Elite Two-Speed Lever Drag Reels features right-hand retrieve only.
Additional features of these reels include:
Specifications for these reels are shown in the table below.
- Open spool bearings with TSI-301 oil to increase freespool 2 1/2 times
- Featuring Special Edition Gun Smoke and Black anodizing
- Helical cut gears for increased torque, extreme smoothness and gear meshing
- Two-speed gearing systems
New lower speed 1.3:1 gear ratio on 20/30 sizes
- 6061-T6 machined aluminum frame with forger sideplates
- Yellowfin tuna etched on sideplate
- Cold forged, Type-II anodized, machined aluminum spool
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Patented spool pin system for use with braided or mono lines
- Carbonite Dual Force drag system featuring Cal's universal drag grease
- Custom designed thrust bearing: Alleviates side load on heavy drag settings
- 4-pcs ABEC-5 precision Sapporo stainless steel rubber SEaled ball bearings
- SEa 8/10/15 models feature MK-20 size handle knobs
- SEa 20/30 models feature MK-50 size handle knobs
- Double dog, proprietary silent anti-reverse system
- Ratcheting drag lever and drag cam for precise drag setting
- Patented T-Bar handle with Easy Roll graphite insert on all models
- Heavy duty stainless steel ratcheting clicker system
- Heavy duty, 17-4 grade stainless steel drive and spool shafts
- Type-II gunmetal anodized frame, side plates, spool, drag lever and handle
- Open top frame design on MK-8II, 10II, 15II, 20II, 30II
- Lug and plug system on all open top reel models
- Machined thumb rest on rear cross bar for improved ergonomics
- Forged aluminum full hard anodized reel foot and reel clamp
- Precision placement of drain holes maximizes water removal from reel
- Special screw ports around side plate screws reduces water/corrosion buildup
- Backed by a 5-year warranty through Okuma
|Makaira SEa Elite Specifications|
|Model||Gear Ratios||Bearing||Line Retrieve|
Per Crank (in.)
|Frame Style||Max. Drag|
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.