Okuma Krios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Okuma Krios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels Okuma Krios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels put top-end features like high-speed 7.3:1 gearing, in a powerful, easy-to-own package. The Krios Reels are constructed on a rigid aluminum frame and featuring dual cast control systems (an external magnetic and internal centrifugal) that anglers of all levels can fine tune to their precise needs. With a dynamic combination of features, function, and design, the Krios Reels are perfect for all anglers looking for a durable and reliable baitcasting reel, but do not want to spend big bucks.
Okuma Krios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels feature Okuma's CRC or Corrosion Resistant Coating process, that protects the Krios in all environments. The 6 bearing system will out compete any reel in its class for casting distance, cranking power, and certainly for jaw-dropping good looks. Available in right- and left-handed retrieve.
Standard features of the Okuma Krios Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
Additional specifications for these reels are provided in the table below.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, aluminum gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized U-shaped spool
- Multi-disc composite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 5BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Externally adjustable magnetic cast control system
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Graphite side plates
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to the reel body
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- 7.3:1 high-speed gearing
- Available in right- and left-hand retrieve
- 1-year Limited Warranty
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.