Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reels were designed with the power of the Komodo Dragon in mind. It dominates every environment it enters and anglers will discover the same apex predator power from the Komodo low-profile baitcast reel. With the option of the high-speed 7.3.1 model or the powerful 5.4:1 crankin' model, the Komodo steps out with a full aluminum gearing system that's both incredibly strong and exceptionally light weight.
Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reels feature ABEC-5 spool bearings as part of an 11-bearing system, yet still weigh just 6.5-ounces overall. Regardless of your target species, Komodo will impress every day.
Features of the Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reels include:
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and side plates
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- Heavy duty, aluminum gearing and shafts
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 10BB+1RB stainless steel bearing drive system
- Precision Japanese ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 7-position Velocity Control System
- Ergonomic carbon fiber handle design
- Easy change left side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line
- 6.5-ounces total weight
- 3-year Limited Warranty
|Okuma Komodo Low Profile Baitcasting Reel|
|KDR-254V||Right||10BB + 1RB||5.4:1||6.7||10/160|
|KDR-273V||Right||10BB + 1RB||7.3:1||6.7||10/160|
|KDR-273VLX||Left||10BB + 1RB||7.3:1||6.7||10/160|
kdr-364 and kdr-273lxa
Pros: design, lightweight, feel, castability, durability
Best Uses: bassfishing, catfishing
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.