Okuma Helios Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma Helios Spinning Rods are constructed from the finest ultra-responsive 40-ton carbon fiber blanks. These mini guide rods unleash incredible sensitivity and power from completed rods that begin at just 3.6-ounces of total weight. Zero foregrip, custom machined aluminum reel threads with Fuji hood, sculpted EVA grips and the ALPS mini guide system complete these premier performers. On the water, it's the balance, refined actions at complete lack of noticeable weight that you'll love. The included Fuji moveable hook keeper allows for placement best suited to the technique and bait being fished.
Features of Okuma Helios Spinning Rods include:
- 40-ton carbon, ultra sensitive blank construction
- Designed with ALPS Mini Guide system
- Ultra hard Zirconium guide inserts for braided line
- Zero foregrip design for improved balance and weight reduction
- Machined aluminum reel seat threads with Fuji hood
- Durable, lightweight Pac Bay Minima reel seat
- Split grip butt design for reduced weight and improved balance
- Comfortable EVA rear grips
- Fuji moveable hook keeper for precise keeper placement
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma Helios Spinning Rods|
|HS-SKR-701ML||Med. Light||7' 0"||1||6 - 10||1/8 - 1/2|
|HS-SKR-701M||Medium||7' 0"||1||8 - 17||1/4 - 5/8|
|HS-SKR-701MH||Med. Heavy||7' 0"||1||10 - 20||1/4 - 1|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.