Okuma Cruz Saltwater Popping Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
New for 2013! Free Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Cruz Saltwater Popping Rods!
Okuma Cruz Saltwater Popping Rods begin with blanks constructed from a blend of carbon fiber and glass. With moderate actions for a smooth application of power when casting and fighting fish, the blanks are exceptionally small in diameter and produce incredible strength. The two-piece spigot ferrule build allows the removal of the blade from the handle assembly for easy transport while creating 1-piece rod feel. These rods strike a balance between casting distance and an angler’s ability to fight and land fish effectively.
Cruz Popping Rods favor braided lines with ALPS 316-grade stainless steel double-footed guide frames with hard Zirconium inserts. Small diameter inserts quickly transition line loops from the spinning reel to straight running line for extended casting distance. The handle assemblies feature custom ALPS aluminum reel seats, EVA fore and rear grips and low-profile butt caps on medium and medium/heavy models, machined aluminum gimbal on heavy model.
Additional features of these rods include:
- Carbon and glass blank mixture
- ALPS 316-grade stainless steel double footed guide frames
- Smaller diameter guide inserts
- ALPS hard Zirconium guide inserts, perfect for braided line
- Custom ALPS machined aluminum, two-tone anodized reel seats
- EVA fore and rear grips for all day comfort
- 1-pc. rod blank construction plus the handle configuration
- Machined tapered hood transitions above and below reel seat
- Low profile butt cap design for unobstructed fishing
- Model 792H features a machined aluminum gimbal
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
|Okuma Cruz Saltwater Popping Rods Specifications|
|CRP-S-792MH||Med. Heavy||7' 9"||1+handle||50-100||90-200|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.