The Okuma Coronado Baitfeeder Spinning Reels are a workhorse reel at a great price. The Coronado combines a durable design and Okuma's patented live line bait feeding system to make a perfect heavy freshwater/inshore spinning reel.
The Okuma Coronado Baitfeeder Spinning Reels features a live bait feeding system disengages the spool to allow the bait to run freely by flipping up the baitfeeder lever. The tension of the free spool can be adjusted with the rear adjustment, which looks and works like a rear drag. The bait feeding system allows a fish to pick up the bait and run without feeling the drag of the reel. When you are ready to set the hook, you flip down the baitfeeder lever to engage the drag, and the conventional front drag takes over.
The Okuma Coronado Baitfeeder Spinning Reels features an smooth action with four stainless steel ball bearings and a one-way clutch bearing. The quick-set anti-reverse system guarantees rock-solid hook sets and eliminates handle play. The forged aluminum handle arm, stainless steel gearing, lightweight graphite frame and multi-disk drag ensure dependability for years to come.
Features of the Okuma Coronado Baitfeeder Spinning Reels include:
- Patented On/Off auto trip bait feeding system
- Precision Dual Force Drag system-Multi-disc
- Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- 4 HPB stainless steel shielded ball bearings/1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- High density gearing
- Light weight
- Corrosion resistant graphite body & rotor
- 2-tone anodized spool
- Forged aluminum handle design
- Ergo grip handle knob
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
- New thinner body design for reduced fatigue
- Coronado baitfeeding reels are backed by a 1-year warranty
Specifications for the Okuma Coronado Baitfeeder Spinning Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.