Okuma Convector Levelwind Reels - Prespooled Copper Line
- Review This Product
These Okuma Convector Levelwind Reels have been professionally prespooled right here at FishUSA with copper line, braided line backing, and a fluorocarbon leader.
Okuma Convector Levelwind Reels feature XL stainless steel gearing for the ultimate in durability and reliability. These reels also feature two stainless steel sealed ball bearings and one one-way anti-reverse roller bearing. The Carbonite drag system is designed to put the brakes on hard charging open water gamefish.
Features of Okuma Convector Levelwind Reels - Prespooled Copper Line include:
- Prespooled with copper line, backing and leader
- Lightweight, corrosion resistant frame and side plates
- Stainless steel reinforcing side plate rings
- Machined and anodized aluminum spools
- Multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Ratcheting drag star for precise drag settings
- 2 stainless steel ball bearing drive system
- 1 Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Dual anti-reverse system
- Speed lock pinion gear system
- Durable, XL stainless steel gearing system
- Self lubricating gearing
- Wide Mouth levelwind for wire line clearance
- Ergo Grip handle knobs
- Mechanical stabilizing system for increased durability
- Line clicker
American Fishing Wire
|Loss of leader secondary to tie between copper and leader|
I put the large copper lure down on Cayuga lake
The Pole bent and when I retrieved the the line the leader had separated from the copper line
When I attempted to replace the leader the knot on the copper line failed
Cons: Knot not holding
Would you recommend this product? No
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.