Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel - Prespooled Braided Line
- Review This Product
The Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel - Prespooled Braided Line has been professionally prespooled right here at FishUSA.com with 200 yards (600 ft.) of 20 lb. monofilament and 200 yards (600 ft.) of 30lb. PowerPro braided line.
The Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel features quick-set anti-reverse, utilizing a special oversized one way roller bearing, to eliminate all handle play and guaranteeing immediate hook sets. The Convector has three ball bearings - two stainless steel sealed bearings and one one-way roller bearing. This reel also include Okuma's new drag material, "Carbonite." This proprietary drag balances the two most important qualities in a drag without sacrificing either - smoothness and high-end drag pressure. The new drag has the softness to set the hook in the soft mouth of a lake trout, and the drag pressure to crank a running tuna to the boat.
Features of the Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel - Prespooled Braided Line include:
- Beautiful machined aluminum spool
- Okuma's "QuickSet" infinite anti-reverse one-way bearing
- Okuma's "Speed Loc" pinion gear system
- Precision cut, stainless steel gears (self lubricating)
- Lightweight and strong Titan graphite body
- Titanium coated SUS level wind
- Oversized, super smooth, multi-disk Carbonite drag system
- Stainless steel reel foot
- Ergonomic fordged aluminum handle with oversized, comfortable knob
- Line counter measuring line in feet
- Large star drag mechanism
- Line clicker
Specifications for the Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel - Prespooled Braided Line can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Convector 30 Linecounter Reel - Prespooled Braided Line|
|CV-30D||Right||2BB + 1RB||4.0:1||21.5||15/510|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.