Okuma Citrix Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
The Okuma Citrix Spinning Rods feature high modulus graphite blanks that set the stage for Alps guides with braid-ready Zirconium inserts. EVA foam split rear grips are feather light and comfortable while the Pac Bay Minima reel seat is barely there. Securely mount a matching Okuma spinning reel with the precision and strength offered by a custom aluminum threaded cap and the rod disappears as the combinations balance centers squarely in the hand. These rods seem to remove all evidence of weight, yet still deliver the power!
Features of the Okuma Citrix Spinning Rods include:
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips for reduced weight
- Zero foregrip design for improved balance and weight reduction
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines
- Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat for reduced weight
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seat threads for strength and balance
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- 1 piece rod construction
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty through Okuma
Specifications for the Okuma Citrix Spinning Rods can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Citrix Spinning Rod|
|Ci-S-661M||6' 6"||7 + Tip||Medium||Fast||8 - 17||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||7 3⁄4||4.2|
|Ci-S-661MH||6' 6"||7 + Tip||Med Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||7 3⁄4||4.3|
|Ci-S-701M||7' 0"||7 + Tip||Medium||Fast||8 - 17||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||9 1⁄2||4.3|
|Ci-S-701MH||7' 0"||7 + Tip||Med Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||9 1⁄2||4.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.