Okuma Citrix Casting Rods
Please select an option
Okuma Citrix Casting Rods feature high modulus graphite blanks that set the stage for Alps guides with braid-ready Zirconium inserts. EVA foam split rear grips are feather light and comfortable while the Pac Bay Minima reel seat is barely there. Securely mount a matching Okuma Citrix low-profile baitcast reel with the precision and strength offered by a custom aluminum threaded cap and the rod disappears as the combinations balance centers squarely in the hand. These rods seem to remove all evidence of weight, yet still deliver the power!
Features of Okuma Citrix Casting Rods include:
- IM8 graphite blank construction
- Lightweight EVA split grips for reduced weight
- Zero foregrip design for improved balance and weight reduction
- ALPS stainless steel guide frames
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braid or mono lines
- Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat for reduced weight
- Custom anodized aluminum reel seat threads for strength and balance
- Stainless steel hook keeper
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty
|Okuma Citrix Casting Rods|
|Ci-C-681MH||6' 8"||1||10 + Tip||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||93⁄4||4.0|
|Ci-C-701M||7' 0"||1||10 + Tip||Medium||Fast||8 - 17||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||93⁄4||4.2|
|Ci-C-701MH||7' 0"||1||10 + Tip||Med. Heavy||Fast||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||93⁄4"||4.3|
|Ci-C-701H||7' 0"||1||9 + Tip||Heavy||Fast||10 - 25||3⁄8 - 11⁄4||101⁄2"||4.7|
7'11" xtra heavy
Pros: backbone, castability, craftsmanship
Best Uses: swimbait rod
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.