Okuma Cedros Round Baitcasting Reels
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
Okuma Cedros Round Baitcasting ReelsFree Domestic Shipping On All Okuma Cedros Round Baitcasting Reels!Okuma Cedros Round Baitcasting Reels are engineered with premium components throughout to provide outward strength, rigidity, and long-wearing durability through superior alignment of internal components. Available in 250 and 400 size models, Cedros is optimized for braid with an engaged levelwind to assure smooth and even line flow at all times. A swept-in power handle and machined aluminum handle knob reduce wobble and deliver a sure grip when it's time to bear down on near shore bruisers' and make no mistake, that's what the Cedros was designed for.
Additional features of these reels include:
Specifications for these reels are shown in the table below.
- Machined aluminum extruded frame
- Forged aluminum, 2-tone anodized side plates
- Available in 250 and 400 sizes
- 4BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag washers
- Two-tone anodized, stamped aluminum handle arm
- Machined aluminum, anodized star
- Machined aluminum, anodized handle knob
- Swept power handle design improves cranking and reduces reel wobble
- Dual anti-reverse: Silent ratcheting and Quick-set roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass gears
- Cross pin spool and pinion gear system
- Adjustable 6-pin velocity control system
- Recessed on/off bait-clicker on 400-size
- Engaged levelwind on all models
- Backed by a 1-year warranty through Okuma
|Model||Gear Ratio||Bearing||Line Retrieve|
Per Crank (in.)
To order, please select from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.