Click to Enlarge [+]
xxOkuma Cayenne Low Profile Baitcast Reel(Disc.)
The Okuma Cayenne Low Profile Baitcast Reel is a great all-around baitcast reel, built to handle freshwater and inshore game fish.
Low Profile Baitcast Reel
Set on a rigid diecast aluminum frame, the Cayenne features machine-cut brass main and pinion gears, an A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool, and an aluminum right sideplate that holds the gearing in perfect alignment. The multi-disc Carbonite drag system offers excellent stopping power and remains smooth during the fight. Although the Cayenne weighs a mere 7.3 oz. and is more compact than many other reels on the market, it still produce an impressive 11 lbs. of drag.
The Cayenne Low Profile Baitcast Reel features 8 ball bearings in addition to a rugged quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing. Okuma also utilized precision ABEC-5 bearings on the spool for longer and smoother casting. Also featured on the Cayenne is an easy-to-change left sideplate that offers access to the adjustable 8-position Velocity Control System. Anglers can easily change settings based on the fishing and weather conditions.
Additional features of these reels include:
The table below shows the specifications for these reels.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame
- Aluminum right side plate holds gears in perfect alignment
- A6061-T6 Machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Machine cut brass main and pinion gears
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- 8BB+1RB precision bearing drive system
- Precision ABEC-5 spool bearings
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- 8-position Velocity Control System
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Easy change left side plate access port
- Zirconium line guide inserts for use with braided line, fluorocarbon and monofilament
The Okuma Cayenne Low Profile Baitcast Reel is backed by Okuma's 1-year warranty program.
To order, please click "Add to Basket" above.
Write a review and share your opinions with others.