Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods
Please select an option
- Review This Product
Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods build upon that initial excellence of original C3 rods with lighter, better balanced and more sensitive rods than ever before. The heart and soul of C3 Carbon Cone Concept rods are incredibly responsive, extra-fast action 40-ton carbon blanks. To create a unique feel, 100% carbon split grips have been lightly sanded and even feel tacky to the touch when the grips are wet.
C3-40x Spinning Rods feature ALPS Titanium guide frames, Pac Bay Minima reel seats, no fore grips to reduce weight, and a moveable Fuji hook keeper to allow for angler placement in the most ergonomic and advantageous position. FLW Champion Scott Martin comments on C3-40X rods as truly unbelievable.
Features of the Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods include:
- 40-Ton carbon, ultra-sensitive blank construction
- Custom 1K woven "Carbon Cone" grip configuration
- Ultra-hard Zirconium guide inserts for braided line
- ALPS Titanium guide frames
- Fuji reel seat hood with custom carbon threads
- Durable, lightweight Pac Bay MINIMA reel seat
- Split grip butt for reduced weight & improved balance
- Fuji moveable hook keeper for precise keeper placement
- All rods are 1 piece
- All rods offer fast action
- Limited Lifetime warranty through Okuma
Specifications for the Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma C3-40x Spinning Rods|
|C3x-S-691ML||6' 9"||Med Light||6 - 10||1⁄8 - 1⁄2||1 1⁄2||7||7 + Tip||3.6|
|C3x-S-701ML||7' 0"||Med Light||6 - 12||1⁄8 - 3⁄8||1 1⁄2||7||7 + Tip||3.9|
|C3x-S-701M||7' 0"||Medium||8 - 17||1⁄4 - 5⁄8||1 1⁄2||7||7 + Tip||4.2|
|C3x-S-701MH||7' 0"||Med Heavy||10 - 20||1⁄4 - 1||1 1⁄2||7||7 + Tip||4.4|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.