Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
The Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods were developed in connection with the Andros 5II lever drag reel as a highly advanced vertical jigging platform. The reel is astonishing, and so too are the rods. In order to shed weight without losing power, Andros rods feature parabolic blanks constructed of IM-6 graphite. Each model is crafted in two-pieces with a handle ferrule connection that delivers one-piece rod performance while allowing for easy travel to worldwide destinations. Split rear grips eliminate chaffing when employing an underarm jigging stroke.
The Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods feature a custom locking nut to secure the reel and machined finger grooves to provide a positive and ergonomic grip. Completed with Alps 316-SS guide frames with Zirconium inserts, Andros rods maximize opportunities suitable for up to 50-pound braid.
Features of the Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods include:
- IM6 graphite rod blank construction
- Two-piece design for easy transportation
- Handle ferrule connection allows for natural bend of the rod and 1-pc feelList Item
- Split-butt design for reduced weight and added comfort
- Anodized aluminum, etched butt cap
- ALPS pipe reel seat
- Orange carbon fiber pipe under reel seat
- ALPS 316-SS guide frames with Zirconium inserts for use with braided line
- Designed to compliment Okuma Andros 5II lever drag reel
- Andros jigging rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Specifications for the Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rods|
|A-S-602M||6' 0"||A||2||M||Fast||65 - 120||130 - 270||7.5||14||6 + Tip|
|A-S-602MH||6' 0"||A||2||MH||Fast||80 - 150||170 - 320||7.5||14||6 + Tip|
|A-S-702MHFG||7' 0"||B||2||MH||Fast||80 - 150||170 - 320||7.5||14||6 + Tip|
|Okuma Andros Jigging Spinning Rod|
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
Your review is awaiting moderation. Your review will become visible after it has been approved by FishUSA.com.