Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels
Please select an option
The Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels are rugged, no-nonsense performers with incredible versatility. These reels feature Alumilite construction, including the 1-piece aluminum frame and aluminum left and right side plates. Designed for active cast and retrieve anglers, a five bearing drive system, multi-disc carbonite drag system, precision machine cut brass main and pinion gears and quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing, cast and crank effortlessly and strike with authority. Oversized knobs on the twin paddle handle offer a sure grip and all-day comfort.
Features of the Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels include:
- ALC: Rigid 1-pcs anodized aluminum frame
- Aluminum left and right side plates
- Machined aluminum, gold anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 5BB+1RB Stainless steel bearing drive system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass main and pinion gear
- Adjustable 6-pin Velocity Control System
- Non disengaging levelwind system on 400 size
- Aluminum twin paddle handle with oversized knobs
- On/Off bait clicker function on 400-size reels
- Backed by a 1-year warranty program through Okuma
Specifications for the Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels can be seen in the Specifications tab above.
|Okuma Akena Round Baitcasting Reels|
|AK-400||5BB + 1RB||5.1:1||12.7||14/270|
|THIS REEL WILL PUT ANY ABU TO SHAME|
IVE HUNG SOME HOGS ON THIS REEL, ITS MADE REALLY WELL AND THE BAIT CLICKER SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE SPINNING TIRES AMAZING. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Pros: FEEL, BAIT CLICKER AND THE DRAG IS AMAZING
Would you recommend this product? Yes
-Flag this Review
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.
To show our appreciation we will send you an email with a special coupon that you can use on your next purchase
once your review is approved.