MotorGuide R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motors
This product is no longer available
- Review This Product
MotorGuide R3 SeriesMotorGuide R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motors are the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. The aluminum alloy construction and stainless steel hinge pins make it one of the most powerful and durable trolling motors available. Classic 5 speeds forward/2 speeds reverse controls and reversible motor head create a dependable yet versatile motor. Put the control at your fingertips with the R3's ergonomic extending handle and a durable multi-position angle adjustment aluminum mount.
Freshwater Trolling Motors
R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motors feature a reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation, a taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment, and a powerful lower unit runs cooler and lasts longer. Stainless hinge pins provide the ultimate in strength, rigidity and durability. Includes an easy-to-use tilt/stow/deploy mechanism and swing over knobs on the clamp screws, allowing you to lock the motor to the transom.
Standard features of MotorGuide R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motors include:
Additional specifications for these trolling motors are provided in the table below.
- From 30 to 55 pounds of thrust with 12-volt power
- 5 speeds forward and 2 reverse
- Reversible motor head for bow or transom mount operation
- Quiet, smooth operation lets you get closer to the fish
- Ergonomic, extending handle puts control at your fingertips
- Taper-Lock Mount with 7-point adjustment
- Aluminum shaft provides strength and durability
- Solid aluminum and steel lower unit with powder coat finish
- Stainless steel propeller shaft
- One-touch, rapid slide-depth adjustment collar
|MotorGuide R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motor Specifications|
|Model||Max Thrust||Volts||Column Length||Speeds|
All MotorGuide R3 Series Freshwater Trolling Motors come with a limited warranty backed by MotorGuide.
To order, please select the model from the list above.
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.