MarCum ShowDown 5.6 Dual Beam Digital Fish Finder
This Product is out for the season. Please check back in October
The MarCum ShowDown 5.6 DualBeam Digital Fish Finder boasts a powerful 8,000 watts, enough power to provide an incredibly discerning 1/2 inch target separation, with plenty of juice to run the potent interference rejection system, zoom and auto bottom-lock zoom. The Dual Beam feature allows the user to toggle between the standard 20-degree cone angle and a targeted, precise 8-degree cone, making the ShowDown 5.6 Dual Beam the ultimate ice fishing sonar for every depth, structure and species.
Loads of features and functionality usually means a fish finder that's confusing to understand and operate. But the ShowDown 5.6 DualBeam Digital Fish Finders simple intuitive operation makes threading waxworms onto your hook seem tricky by comparison. Check out the display—vertical, just like the water column. Top is the surface, bottom is bottom, and every signal in between is nothing but your lure surrounded by fish. And since there are no moving parts, batteries last far longer, running as quietly as a yawning minnow.
Standard features of the MarCum ShowDown 5.6 DualBeam Digital Fish Finder include:
- High contrast display produces better resolution
- Dual Beam 8/20 Degree Transducer with 6-feet of cable
- 8,000-watts Peak-to-Peak Power
- 1/2 inch Target Separation
- Moveable Zoom – Infinitely Adjustable, anywhere in the water column
- 10 levels of Interference Rejection
- Surface clutter elimination
- 25 Sensitivity settings
- 240-foot Range with Automatic Depth Scale function
- Auto Bottom Lock Zoom - adjusts to the bottom 25% of the water column
- Daylight Viewable Backlit Display
- Ice-Mode activates Internal Heater to aid LCD in extreme conditions
- No moving parts - Maximizes run-time between charges
- Soft Pack
- 12-volt 9-amp Rechargeable Battery
- Battery Charger
- Made in the U.S.A.
Marcum showdown 5.6
Best Uses: none
Would you recommend this product? Yes
Thank you for submitting your product review on FishUSA.com.