The MarCum ShowDown Troller 2.0 Digital Fish Finder has been newly upgraded, without even increasing the price. The vibrant new LCD provides sharp resolutions as it displays depth, fish, lures, and structure. The all new Auto Bottom Lock Zoom feature tracks and magnifies structure so you never miss a bottom-hugging fish again.
The Showdown Troller 2.0 even includes a built-in LCD heater for use in extreme cold and an Auto Depth Scale function immediately locks onto depth, displaying targets and digital depth from 1 to 120-feet of water. Attached to a 20-degree transducer and 6-feet of cable, Troller provides instant fish-finding data. The ShowDown 2.0 Ice Troller can be powered with 6 AA batteries or 12-volt power.
Features of the MarCum ShowDown Troller 2.0 Digital Fish Finder include:
- 5-inch Vertical LCD Display
- Auto Bottom Lock Zoom
- 20-degree Transducer with 6' cable
- Up to 4,000-watts Peak-to-Peak Power
- 2-inch Target Separation
- 120-foot Range with Auto Depth Scale function
- 25 Sensitivity settings
- 10 level Interference Rejection System (noise) settings
- Runs 20 hours continuous on 6 AA batteries (not included)
- 12-volt or 6 AA Power capabilities
- Daylight Viewable Backlit Display
- Ice-Mode activates Internal Heater to aid LCD in extreme conditions
Specifications for the MarCum ShowDown Troller 2.0 Digital Fish Finder can be seen on the Specifications tab above.
The MarCum ShowDown Troller 2.0 Digital Fish Finder is made in the U.S.A.